April 28, 2022
April 2022 Construction Update
Construction crews have mobilized, fencing has been erected, and work has started in Steamboat Square, base of the Resort, and Greenhorn Ranch.
Steamboat Square/Base of Resort
- The elevator core is currently being constructed for The Range Food Hall and underground plumbing is being installed.
- Christie Peak Express cable and chairlifts have been removed to prepare the lower terminal for relocation.
- Mountain Coaster/Mini Golf demolition has started and the coaster building has been removed.
- Preview lift removal began on April 25.
- A crane will be mobilized at Greenhorn Ranch to load in a large amount of equipment and materials at the end of May.
- Bashor Pavilion restrooms will be removed the first week in May.