August 8, 2022
August 2022 Construction Updates
August 8, 2022 Update
Steamboat Square/Base of Resort
- Framing has begun in the lower level of The Range Food Hall.
- Staining on the second floor beams continues.
- The curb for the Ice Rink has been poured.
- The timbers for the Stage are in place and the roof will start to take shape.
- Exterior stone work on the Creekside level building has started and will continue over the next few weeks.
- Christie Peak Express lift will be re-set on the lower terminal towers this week.
- The terminal canopy for Wild Blue Gondola has been set.
- Grading and earthwork on the base slope continues.
- Lining is being placed on Sprung Tent structure.
- Mid-station terminal foundation for Wild Blue Gondola will be poured this week.
- Upper towers of lower leg of Wild Blue Gondola were placed with a helicopter this week.