July 6, 2022
July 2022 Construction Updates
July 6, 2022 Update
Steamboat Square/Base of Resort
- Concrete and timbers for the second floor of The Range food hall will begin over the next few weeks.
- Timbers for The Stage will begin to take shape mid-July.
- Work on the Ice Rink will begin mid-July.
- Exterior stone work on the Creekside level building has started and will continue over the next few weeks.
- Major earth work and grading at base area continues for Wild Blue Gondola and Christie Peak Express terminals and new tower locations for Christie Peak Express.
- Foundations are being built for both the Wild Blue Gondola and Christie Peak Express lift.
- Yampa Valley Electric duct installation happening through the end of the month.
- Underground utilities are being installed for sprung tent structure and the Wild Blue Gondola mid-station.
- Concrete backfill foundations are being poured through the end of the month.
- Excavation on the Greenhorn Ranch Express lift will begin at the end of the month.
- Magic Carpet installations will begin in early August.