May 11, 2022
May 2022 Construction Update
Steamboat Square/Base of Resort
- The elevator core and Shear wall for The Range Food Hall is nearly complete. Structure of building will start to take place over the next few weeks.
- Preparations are being made to the Christie Peak Express lift lower terminal for relocation.
- Preview Lift has been removed. The mini golf course and mountain coaster/coaster building have been removed about halfway up the hill.
- A crane has been mobilized at Greenhorn Ranch to load in a large amount of equipment and materials. There will be heavy truck and machinery traffic over the next week. Keep an eye on the website for any temporary trail closures.
- Excavation work has started for the Wild Blue Gondola mid-station terminal. The Bashor restrooms have been removed.