November 2, 2022
November 2022 Construction Updates
November 2, 2022 Update
Steamboat Square/Base of Resort
- Light poles, fire pits, twinkle lights are being installed in the plaza.
- Roofing work is being completed on the stage. The Mountain Stage is scheduled to debut on Opening Day- November 23.
- Rink rails are being installed along with a drink rail around the perimeter. Ice will be made on the rink beginning 11/14. Skeeter’s Rink is scheduled to debut on Opening Day- November 23.
- Stone façade continues to be installed on The Range Food & Drink Hall. Interior framing continues with modifications to layout. Roofing will be installed depending on weather. Windows have been installed on both floors of building.
- Deck installation for the lower terminal of Christie Peak Express lift is underway and RFID gates will be installed this month. The pull rope splice was completed in October. Commissioning process will begin this week.
- Pavers installed around the lower terminal for Wild Blue Gondola and the platform is complete. Haul rope splice was completed in October. Minimum 30 day commissioning process will soon begin.
- Flooring and fire alarm being installed in the Sprung Structure.
- Mid-station terminal work on Wild Blue Gondola continues and platform.
- Greenhorn Ranch Express lift pull rope splice will be completed this week. Commissioning process to follow in early December.
- Magic carpet installation is underway.